Press Release: urbanbabyrunway.com merges with mybabydoo.com
MyBabyDoo.com acquired and merged with UrbanBabyRunway.com. All inventory and equity are included in the merger. All the legal paperwork was taken care of by a private broker.
What did urbanbabyrunway do?
UrbanBabyRunway.com was an online children’s boutique of modern clothing, focusing on mom and pop designed and created products and accessories that complimented the style and ethos of the owners.
They stocked a great selection of clothing, gear, and children’s and parent’s accessories suitable for little men and ladies from birth – 6+ years.
What does MyBabyDoo, do?
MyBabyDoo is exclusively online and is the blog of Hilary Scott. Hilary recognized how similarly the brands aligned and took the opportunity to incorporate and merge urbanbabyrunway with mybabydoo as Amanda, the owner of urbanbabyrunway was bringing things to a close.
As the content and products are so closely matched, much of the content and ethos of the brands are now merged on mybabydoo.com
Best Baby Products
- Best Baby Food Grinders
- Best Baby Swing for Heavy Babies
- Best Non Toxic Cribs
- Best Baby Shoes For All Feet
- Baby Monitors for Deaf Parents
- Best Vibrating Baby Swing / Rocker
- Best Gliders for Small Spaces and Nurseries
- Best Knee Pads for Crawling
- Ingenuity Smart and Simple Playard Review
- Graco Freeport 4-in-1 Convertible Crib Review in 2021 (Expert Review)
- Babyletto Modo vs Hudson Crib (Expert Reviews in 2021)
- Babyletto Hudson 3-in-1 Convertible Crib Review in 2021