Are you a parent of a girl who currently goes to elementary school everyday? It is then the perfect time to do some hairstyling for your loved one. Every mother must really love to see her daughter having a good-hair-day at school everyday. These are some 19 brilliant Kids Hairstyle for you little girl.
Low Updo Kids Hairstyle
Firstly, this is the simplest one to do when you are a newbie to being your daughter’s hairstylist. The low updo kids hairstyle will make your girl looks fun and a bit tousled. You can do low updo by the steps below :
- Separate all the hairs into three parts, give some space between those parts about half to one inch apart.
- Make three looped buns by pulling the hair halfway.
- Then you need to take both sides of the bun until it circles the hair tie. Make sure to secure them with bobby pins. Repeat this steps until you finish all the three parts.
- You can combine the low updo kids hairstyle with some part of the hair braided first.
Flower Braid Kids Hairstyle
This kids hairstyle is really easy and simple to do. You don’t even need a lot of equipment, all you need is some time and creativity. For you who has a daughter with a long hair, this is one of the best way to make her hair doesn’t bother her when she is learning at school. Here are the steps to make flower braid kids hairstyle:
- Get together half of the hair over the head, then secure them with elastic rubber.
- Separate hair above elastic rubber. Make a loop through the opening.
- Braid the hair carefully, then again secure the braided hair with elastic rubber.
- Roll the braided hair around. Secure the roll with bobby pin.
Be Creative and Braid The Hair!
Becoming a mother, you should learn how to braid your daughter’s hair. Whether it is the simple one, doble or triple braid, or even some cross-braid. Some of the pictures below might help you to decide what kind of braid you will do for your daughter tomorrow.
Simplest Hairstyle you Can Do With Elastic Rubber
Or, if you think you still have a lot to learn about braiding hair, you can try those simple hairstyle below that only need some elastic rubbers. Your kids still will look smart and awesome.